March 29, 2009

ATVs & Bible Covers

I'm not kidding. I was just looking at the Tractor Supply Company Web site, after taking their survey to win a $2,500 TSC gift card, and they have the oddest assortment of products for purchase. They have to be one of the only stores where you can purchase an ATV, and then in the same transaction, get a brand new cover for your Bible (to protect it while you're riding around with it on your brand new ATV!) So weird.

At any rate, I decided to finally check out the new TSC that just opened a couple weeks ago just before you get to Wal-Mart on Lexington Road. We received their grand opening circular in the mail the other day, and as we needed cat food (and they had a good deal on it), I decided to check them out. As it was their grand opening, they were also giving everyone 10% off their entire first purchase. I ended up buying a bag of cat food that was just shy of 22 pounds, and a 40 pound bag of bird seed, all for the incredibly reasonable price of $25.02 (tax included.) Not bad at all! I'm sure I will return to TSC in the future!

I was going to make this a MUCH longer post, but my eyes are tired, so I'm going to cut this short. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Peace.

No comments: