March 8, 2009

80s Movies - The List So Far

I made this list of 80s movies by going through the top 10 movies for 1980-1989, and picking out the ones that could be fun to watch at a party. I added a few suggestions I'd been given, and some movies that I'd like to watch again, and this is the current list. Please keep the suggestions coming, and if there's a movie on this list that you'd REALLY like to see again (or even for the first time), let me know, and I'll start a list of likely candidates. At any rate, check out what I've got so far.


Footloose
Say Anything
Pretty In Pink
The Breakfast Club
Sixteen Candles
Teen Wolf
Summer School
One Crazy Summer
Better Off Dead
The Empire Strikes Back
Airplane!
Smokey and the Bandit II
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Stripes
The Cannonball Run
Time Bandits
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
48 Hours
Poltergeist
Return of the Jedi
Flashdance
Trading Places
WarGames
Mr. Mom
Beverly Hills Cop
Ghostbusters
Gremlins
The Karate Kid
Police Academy
Romancing the Stone
Splash
Back to the Future
Rambo: First Blood Part II
Cocoon
The Jewel of the Nile
The Goonies
Spies Like Us
Top Gun
Crocodile Dundee
Platoon
Back To School
Aliens
The Golden Child
Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
Three Men and a Baby
Fatal Attraction
Good Morning, Vietnam
Moonstruck
The Untouchables
The Secret of My Success
Lethal Weapon
The Witches of Eastwick
Rain Man
Who Frames Roger Rabbit
Coming To America
Big
Twins
Die Hard
The Naked Gun
Cocktail
Beetlejuice
Batman
Look Who’s Talking
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids
The Little Mermaid
Drive Miss Daisy
Parenthood
Dead Poets Society

No comments: