March 5, 2009

Submissions & Contributors Wanted

Okay, I'm putting the word out. My new blog The Crawford Observer is in need of Contributors to submit pictures, articles, news stories, etc. I have emailed a few random people I don't know, who supposedly live in the area, and I've asked them to become Contributors, but I'd like some people I actually KNOW to become some too, and write posts on my new blog and help make it become the success I hope it can be!

So come one, come all (but only if you're local to the area) and register to be active Contributors to The Crawford Observer. If you're interested (and haven't already received an invitation from me), email me and let me know. Then I'll add you to the blog as a Contributor and you'll be free to submit posts to it.

Come on everyone, you know you want to! If you don't want to read this blog, you can help me create another (better) one! I'm looking for writers, photographers, and people who are "in the know" about what's going on in the local area. So join me today, and let's make something special, together! (I just had to end this post with a cheesy "line" to reel you all in. *g*)

No comments: