January 21, 2009

Prints For Sale

Okay, I don't know why I didn't think of this before (probably because I didn't think my pictures were that good, or I never had anything interesting to take pictures of), but I've had various positive comments on my recent photography from a variety of sources, and I've decided to try and sell prints of some of my photographs (natural and retouched in Photoshop) to help raise some extra money. I don't know if anyone will actually want to buy them, but if anyone is interested, they will be available on 2 paper stocks (a lighter weight coated bond paper with a matte finish, and a heavier weight high gloss photo paper), and in 2 different sizes (18"x24" and 24"x36".) If you would like a print in a different size just let me know and I'll see what I can do. All prints will be produced on a wide format Cannon W6400 inkjet printer, and will be printed on demand. Stay tuned for a list of available prints and pricing information. Also, if you have any special requests, just shoot me an email and I'll do my best to make it happen.

More information will be available soon, so be sure to check back with me. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day.

No comments: