January 21, 2009

Print Pricing Information

Okay, here is the price breakdown on the prints I'll have for sale:

18"x24" on coated bond matte paper - $35
18"x24" on heavyweight gloss photo paper - $45
*This is a small poster size.

24"x36" on coated bond matte paper - $45
24"x36" on heavyweight gloss photo paper - $55
*This is a standard poster size.

These prices are subject to change, and are based on what it costs me to produce the prints plus a slight markup (the point is to actually make some money here after all. *g*)

Now as far as what I have for sale; basically, if I post it on my blog, I can make a print of it. I have numerous other pictures that I DON'T post, and I can take pictures of specific things if you want me to (shoot me an email and ask if you want something in particular), but for the most part I'll post the pictures online that I think would make decent prints.

So that's it. This is somewhat of an experiment, and I'm not sure if it will take off, but I'm willing to give it a shot. If anyone would like to order a print, just send me an email, or a message on here and let me know what picture you want, what size you want it printed at, and what type of paper you want it printed on. And if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, etc., you can email those to me too. Thanks, and have a great night.

No comments: