January 26, 2009

The Last Week

The final countdown has begun. Today begins the last week of Monica's time in Woodstock. She works all week, and then she will be coming home either Friday night or Saturday some time, and she will be home to stay. It's been a long time coming, but things are slowly coming together once again, and maybe life will return to as close to what passes for "normal" around here. I hope so anyway. At any rate, it will be good to have her home. As much as I've enjoyed spending some time on my own again, it does get lonely around here, especially since I don't have any friends here yet, and I tend to be asleep or at work during the the hours Clare and the kids are around. Hopefully that too will change within in the next few months.

Anyway, that's about it for now. I hope everyone has a good final week of January, and gets the chance to get out and enjoy some of this nice weather we're having off and on. Take care all, and stay safe. Peace.

No comments: