April 2, 2009

Yet Another (Potentially) Pointless Blog

In an effort to get away from Blogger and it's limitations, I've set up yet another blog on my "business" Web site. I may move all my blogger posts over to the new site, or I may just start posting less and less on this blog and more often on the new one. OR, I may just forget all about the new one, and keep on with the way things are here.

At any rate, here's the URL for my latest blog:

http://fullmoondesign.net/blog/

There's only 1 post there at the moment, and it's short and not very exciting, so I wouldn't bother checking the site out just yet. I'll be adding more stuff in the near future though, so bookmark the link, and check back in a week or so. Maybe I'll have written something awe inspiring by then. *g*

Take care, and stay safe. Peace.

No comments: