April 9, 2009

It's A Blog-O-Rama

Okay, this will make blog #7 for me!

I was reading an article about creating a blog to use as a job hunting tool, so I did just that. My new blog, entitled Matt Fulkes - Searching For The Perfect Job, can be found at the following URL:

http://mattfulkes.wordpress.com/

Like a few of my blogs, this new blog is in a state of infancy, so don't expect much yet. I hope to turn this into a successful job hunting tool though, so I'm going to be adding to it frequently. If you are a reader of my blogs, and you know anyone in the area who is hiring, please let me know. I'm looking for either a second job (that I hope to work in the evenings), or an entirely new job. I really would LOVE to get out of retail again, and into something that's more suited to my interests and skills.

Anyway, check out the new site if you want to. Have a great rest of the week. Peace.

1 comment:

clare adams said...

hey matt@! i like the other job blog...very nice! i think you should somehow put your photography skills out there...not sure how but maybe putting an article in teh flagpole or something...i could be your assistant if you landed a job...i could be the "hi, you stand here..give me a smile" person and you could be the one clicking the shots you see...anywho...we could talk about that! miss you...heading out of town to dad's and grace adn toms adn to see kim for the next couple days...what does your next week look like? let's all have dinner or do our wed thing...me