April 4, 2009

Like Kryptonite To Superman

Well, I had posted an entry with this title on my blog a little earlier, but I decided it and the previous entry needed a new blog of their own. So I created one (that makes 6 of them for me now, I think.) Just like this blog post title, and the original post that I moved to the new blog, it's called Like Kryptonite To Superman. I plan to use it to talk about my day to day battle with spring time and the unwelcome and troublesome allergies it brings.

I moved those posts to their own blog to readers of this blog don't have to be troubled with them if they don't want to. But, if you are a fellow (or female, I don't want to be sexist) allergy sufferer, then feel free to stop by and comment on my day to day ramblings. I'm sure you'll find many things to relate to if you're anything like me when it comes to seasonal allergies.

So check it out. The blog is very green, just like Kryptonite (yes I know there's red (and apparently gold, blue and white) Kryptonite too, but you don't EVEN want to know what THAT would do to me! Now stop making me reveal my inner Geek again, and go read my blog!) And if you're an allergy suffer too, be sure to comment, and post any remedies or helpful tips than you've found during YOUR time spent dealing with allergies. I'd love to find SOMETHING that worked, so I don't have to be so dysfunctional (allergy-wise anyway, there's not much help for anything else. *lopsided grin*)

No comments: