April 5, 2009

Mole Hair

I finally got a haircut today. The only thing is, the lady who cut my hair cut most of it off. My beard is now longer than the majority of my hair. I have mole hair! (Why "mole hair?" you ask. Well, how long is a mole's hair? Exactly. Now you know what I mean!) I am NOT looking forward to tomorrow when I have to get ready for work. With all my cowlicks, I'm not sure WHAT my hair is going to do. I've never really had it this short before!

I guess I'll have to wait and see though. I just wish I could wear hats to work for a little while. It would make things a lot simpler. And what I'm ALSO worried about is, how it's going to look when it grows back in a bit. Again, I guess I"ll have to wait and see. *fingers crossed*

1 comment:

Monica said...

i think it will be fine...I love you, you are a good man, Matthew Fulkes