April 2, 2009

123

That's the movie count so far (of the movies I've actually listed anyway.) I watched 2 more today, one by myself (because it wasn't Monica's sort of thing), and one when Monica got home, while we were eating the wonderful dinner I cooked (venison roast with potatoes, carrots, celery and onions.) *g*

Once again I extend the invitation to my readers to join me some night for a movie. Without having TV hooked up, they seem to be our main form of entertainment (especially if Monica's away and I happen to be home alone for a day or two.) Movies are much more fun when they're shared though, so perhaps I'll start posting the movies that I'm ABOUT to watch, to see if anyone is interested in watching them with me.

To that end, the next movies that I'll be watching should be The Fall, Quantum Of Solace, and disc 1 of Spaced:The Complete Series (starring and co-written by Simon Peg from Run, Fat Boy, Run; Sean Of The Dead; and Hot Fuzz)

If any of those sound interesting to you, let me know, and we'll see if we can work out a movie night when everyone is free (therein lies that hard part.) At any rate, I'LL be watching those shows. Whether or not I'll have any company remains to be seen. :-)

No comments: