November 9, 2008

The Adams Family

Well, we've moved into the house finally. And by "moved in" I mean we have all the boxes of stuff in the house, but most of it still has to be put away. Still, we finally did it, and moved to our "big house in the country."

Right now Monica and I are over visiting at Clare and Josh's place, because we won't have Internet access until Wednesday of this week. It's been a bit odd without it (and once in a while problematic), but I haven't really missed it THAT much because I've enjoyed spending time with family, walking in the wood, and just exploring the area that's our new home. The drive to work is going to be a bit long, but most of it's through beautiful countryside, so even that's enjoyable. I start work on Tuesday, and although I know how to do everything in the ImPress department at OfficeMax, it's going to be like starting a new job because the store I'll be working at is much older than the one I left, the equipment in the print department isn't the same as what I was used to using, and the store layout is completely different from what I had finally learned. Oh well, it will all be new and interesting experiences I'm sure. Just like my new co-workers. Most of them are rather "interesting" looking too. Should be fun! :)

Anyway, Monica and Clare are upstairs with Esme somewhere, so I'm going to check on them now. When I get back online I'll post some more blogs with some pictures. Maybe I'll even post a mobile blog from my camera before then too.

Thanks to all of you who helped get us moved into the new place. I promise when we get things a little more setup we'll have you all over for dinner and movie or something. Until then, enjoy this wonderful weather we've having (because there's rain on the way in a few days), and keep in touch. Peace.

No comments: