December 31, 2008

Plan B

Okay, so my computer is still being a tool (unfortunately not a useful one.) I've basically spent the past 20 minutes or so watching it boot up, restart itself, boot up, restart itself, ad nauseum. It did this before, and it's a PITA to get it working again. (I think I had to remove a hard drive last time, and reload everything on the 2nd hard drive I had installed.) So I am none to happy at the moment.

Right now, I'm taking advantage of "Plan B", and using Monica's laptop (and currently Picasa) to post these pictures. It's not what I really wanted, but it will work for now. (Oh look, the computer just crashed/restarted again!) Anyway, here are some pictures I took this evening while I was at Clare and Josh's place for Jack's 3rd birthday (happy birthday buddy!) Yes, I realize Jack isn't featured in these pictures, but don't worry, his pictures are coming very shortly (when I upload the pictures of my memory card to this laptop, and post another blog.) In the meantime, enjoy some pictures of Clare and Esme. :)





Posted by Picasa

No comments: