December 30, 2008

NOT In A Good Mood

After a nice evening at Clare & Josh's place, celebrating Jack's 3rd birthday, I came home and tried to turn my computer on so I could upload some pictures I took to my blog. Well, my computer is once again doing what it did months ago, namely crashing repeatedly during the startup procedure, and not giving me access. Needless to say, I am not too happy at the moment! I really need to get a new computer, but with my measly salary, and numerous other bills, that just isn't going to happen. What's realy a bummer is that right now my computer is one of my only forms of entertainment, and one of the only two ways I really have to stay in touch with people, so if it's not working, that's not good.

I have so many creative things I want to do, but most of them require my computer,so I'm seriously bummed out right now. I'm even using my cell phone to post this blog, hoping my computer will go back to working properly again. Oh well, now I just need to find a way to earn enough money to buy a computer that can handle what I want to do. Maybe i'll win the lottery... *sigh*

No comments: