June 4, 2009

The 2009 Walk To Defeat ALS

This year's Atlanta Walk to Defeat ALS is Saturday, November 14th. We're getting an earlier start on things this year, and getting better organized. Monica and I will be walking, along with various other friends and family members, and we'd love to have all of you come join us in walking for this worthy cause. It's a simple 2 laps (I believe) around Centennial Olympic Park and the surrounding area. It's nothing too strenuous, and it's a fairly slow pace because there are so many people.

In the meantime, we're trying to raise money for Team King Tribute, in memory of Monica's mom, Kim King. Please take a moment and click here to visit my personal donation page. I'm setting a lofty goal of raising $5,000 myself this year, but I can't do it without your help.

So please consider making a tax deductible donation to a great and necessary organization, and joining us on the walk this November.

Thank you for your time, and please have a wonderful day.

No comments: