July 19, 2009

Griffin Day 2009

Well, the Griffin Day 5K and Concert was a great success, and thanks to everyone's support, thousands of dollars were raised to help out the family. I don't know the exact total yet; I'll leave that up to Clare to post. Needless to say, it was a fair amount.

The day started with a 5K run/walk along a trail cut through the Adams' property. Then some people left while others stayed and socialized. In the evening there was a pot luck dinner, and an open air concert featuring some local artists. Prizes were raffled off, and again, all proceeds went to Griffin and his family.

I spent some of my time taking pictures of everyone, and I have put some of them online. If you would like to view them then head on over to http://www.fullmoondesign.net/griffinday/. I took close to 800 pictures that day, but I only put 176 or so online, and they're not full-sized because it took quite a while to upload these. But you'll get an idea of what it was life. They're not professional pictures, so don't expect too much! lol Also, if you have any problems with the site, please let me know.

If you would like a full sized version of one, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks, and have a great week. Peace.

No comments: