February 15, 2009

Pooched

Well, it would appear that my computer is pooched again (that's computer speak for buggered up.) This makes me really annoyed because now I don't have access to all of my photo editing programs, music I just saved to my computer last night, or anything. For the time being I'm back sharing Monica's laptop, which means I can at least get online still, but I can't do too much more than that because I only have access to files that I've backed up to my external hard drive or my flash drive.

Anyway, I hope to get the computer back up and working (at least somewhat) in the immediate future, but until then I might not be around as much. It's really time for a computer upgrade, but I guess I'll have to win the lottery first. *sigh*

Take care everyone, and have a great rest of the weekend. :)

No comments: