May 24, 2009

What's For Dinner?

We had planned on having roast chicken for dinner tonight, but it stayed in the refrigerator a day or so too long (it was a "reduced for quick sale" buy to start with), and now it smells like eggs; and I'm NOT eating a chicken that smells like eggs, even if that's where eggs come from!

So now I have decide on something different for dinner. [This is one of those "pointless" blogs, in case you were wondering.] If the weather is nice tomorrow (and hopefully it will be), I was planning on grilling out, and cooking brats, hot dogs, etc. We also have lots of other meat we could cook, but the majority of it is frozen. I'm talking to Monica right this very moment though, trying to decide what we're going to eat tonight. She definitely does NOT want pasta again tonight! lol

Anyway, this blog isn't helping me in anyway; I just felt like writing. So thanks for reading, and have a great rest of the weekend! :)

No comments: