June 7, 2008

These Two Kittens Still Need Homes

Well, I've had numerous people express interest in these two fur balls, but no one's been out to pick them up. (Probably due to the fact that I haven't been here very often, because I was driving back and forth from, and staying in Nicholson over the last week or so.) At any rate, the white one I call "Patches", due to the grey patches on it's head (otherwise it's solid white.) And the black one we've dubbed "Shadow." I put their names in quotes, because I only GAVE them names so I didn't have to sound quite as stupid when I was forced to keep going "Here kitty, kitty, kitty!"

I have tried not to get too attached to the kittens this time, but these 2 are growing on me more and more each day, especially Shadow. I can't keep them though, so I need to find them good homes. If anyone out there is reading this, and would like a kitten (or knows of someone who would), please contact me and let me know. Serious enquiries ONLY though! Thanks.




No comments: