May 9, 2008

The Urban Jungle

Here are some pictures I just took of the kittens playing in their "urban jungle" (the chaotic world of our screened-in back porch.) We still need to find homes for them all, so if you know of anyone who wants a kitten, please let me know! Thanks, and enjoy. :-) 

I have given the kittens names, so I can call them something when I talk to them. Obviously if anyone takes a kitten, they're welcome to change its name, because they really don't understand them yet anyway. :-) At any rate, here they are, in all their fur-clad glory!




"The Urban Jungle" - Shadow I



"The Urban Jungle" - Shadow II



"The Urban Jungle" - Shadow III



"The Urban Jungle" - Domino I



"The Urban Jungle" - Domino II



"The Urban Jungle" - Patches I



"The Urban Jungle" - Patches II



 "The Urban Jungle" - Patches III



"The Urban Jungle" - Socks I



"The Urban Jungle" - Socks II



"The Urban Jungle" - Socks III



"The Urban Jungle" - Socks IV

No comments: