May 1, 2008

Bonfire Pictures

Okay, it's been a few days since I've posted anything, so I decided to go through some of the pictures I took at the bonfire last weekend. I'll put a few of them online. Monica and I want to send our deepest and most sincere gratitude and thanks to everyone who donated money, especially since many of you don't even know us! It will be very helpful over the next couple of months as Monica tries to spend as much time with her mom as possible, and could end up taking more and more time off work. Thank you once again, from the bottom of our hearts!

In the meantime, here are a few pictures from Saturday's festivities. I don't have pictures of everyone, and obviously these pictures feature Jack and Esme more than anyone else (hey, they are my nephew and niece, and I don't get to see them very often!)  but I hope you like my small selection of pictures. I'll post some more as I go through and edit the more interesting ones. So thanks again, and enjoy.


























No comments: