July 18, 2011

Changes Over On Facebook

Okay, I have now changed my photography business name from "FMD Photography" to "Matt Fulkes Photography." I did this for a couple reasons, but the main ones were because no one really knew what the FMD stood for, and there wasn't any mention of my name so no one knew who the actual photographer WAS. So while it's not as cool sounding as FMD Photography, hopefully the new name will be beneficial and better to use as a branding platform.

I also created a new logo, based on the existing FMD Photography logo. I switched a couple letters around, rotated one 180 degrees, and you go from fmd to mfp. Then I reworked the logo a bit more, and uploaded an alternate version. So please stop by the site, and vote on which version you think looks best!

Matt Fulkes Photography on Facebook

That's it for now. Stay tuned for further developments. And please stop by the site and "Like" the page if you haven't already. Thanks, and have a great week!

No comments: