September 6, 2008

Pound Cake & MP3s

Well, after a late night (in bed after 4 AM, BOTH of us), and a long lay in this morning (got up around noon), we are enjoying the day, just hanging out. Monica is chatting on her cell phone right now, while a pound cake she just made bakes in the oven. As for myself, I'm looking through some of my old files, trying to find The Big Chill soundtrack to load onto Monica's iPod. I know I have it somewhere, it's just a matter of locating it.

I've also been playing around with my new phone, and getting things set back up to where I can post to my mobile blog from it. The link on this page has a posting that I initially sent, but then deleted, so I have to upload something new to replace that one. I really missed having a camera on my phone, because I often see things I want to snap a quick picture of, and I couldn't, while using the Samsung Go phone that has been my standby for the last month or so. Still, I'm glad that we had it, or I would have been completely out of touch with everyone!

At any rate, I want to get out today and do some photography with my digital camera, but I don't want to wander too far from home, because I've been having stomach issues for close to a week now. It's not really stomach pain (although it does hurt from time to time), it's more that I feel somewhat "sick to my stomach" and it "churns" a lot. It was probably from something I ate recently, but who knows. Regardless, it's rather annoying. No big deal though! :)

I want to try and find SOMETHING interesting to put on my blog this weekend though, because I know that I'M tired of just seeing posts with words, so I'm sure the 2 or 3 others of you out there reading these things probably are too. I promise I'll post some new pictures (of something) soon, hopefully by this evening! *g*

Well, I guess that's enough text for now. Have a great weekend everyone, and keep safe. Peace.

No comments: